Welcome to Puri Santrian Hotel
Puri Santrian Beach Resort is located on Bali's elegant Sanur Beach surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Only 20 minutes from Ngurah Rai Bali International Airport, 15 minutes from Denpasar
All individually controlled air-conditioned rooms in the Puri Santrian feature a private balcony which is designed in authentic Balinese architecture, tub & shower bathroom, mini bar and international direct dial telephone.
* Garden Wing: 55 spacious rooms look over lush gardens, equipped with IDD, hot & cold water, air-conditioning and large balconies or terraces
* Beach Wing: with comfortable modern interiors, the 50 Beach Wing rooms with garden or pool views are the choice for guests who want to be close to the water. Rooms feature satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and mini-bar
* Bungalows: Traditional Balinese style, with only two rooms under one roof. These 21 bungalows are the ideal for those who want a home away from home. Rooms feature satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and mini-bar, with some having open bathrooms.
* Santrian Club: The interior of The Santrian Club suites reflects the influence of traditional Balinese style, culture and comfort. Using quality local woods and rattan, our spacious suites provide all the modern amenities including walk-in dressing area, marble bathroom, satellite television, in-room safe and mini bar facilities..
Facilities and Services:
* The Beach Club Restaurant & Bar
Enjoy an array of expertly prepared international and seafood cuisine beautifully presented in a style that is pure Balinese in its color and attention to detail. Our newly renovated two level Beach Club Restaurant is located on the beach and situated between two swimming pools.
* The Mezzanine
Where east meets west' is how to describe the variety of delicacies found on the mezzanine menu. Using only the finest of ingredients, this two level traditional Balinese design open air restaurant is located on the front side of the hotel where you can watch sun tanned tourist shop for bargains and the beautiful Balinese people perform their daily rituals.