Le MERIDIEN Nirwana Golf & Spa Resort Bali
sets serenely amidst landscaped Water is a predominant feature of the resort and is incorporated extensively throughout the hotel grounds.Extensive gardens, waterfalls and ponds make up the 20 hectares of Le Meridien Nirwana Golf & Spa Resort and provide a very pleasant strolland gently sloping rice terraces, fronts the dramatic coastline of south-west Bali, in Tabanan regency. The 278 rooms hotel is part of the prestigious 100-hectare fully integrated Nirwana Bali Resort offering an unparalleled array of luxurious facilities, including an 18 hole par 72 Greg Norman designed signature golf course and marine spa.
Overlooking the Indian Ocean, spectacular vistas of the coast are possible from most parts of the hotel and memorable sunset views of Tanah Lot Temple are highlights of any stay at Le Meridien Nirwana..
Most of Bali's major tourist sites are located close to Le Meridian Nirwana. The sunsets off Bali's famous Tanah Lot sea temple are not to be missed and on a clear day, the top of the Agung Volcano can be seen. Only 30 minutes drive from the resort are the artist colonies at Ubud, Mas and Celuk.
To sleep, perchance to dream in the cool Balinese elegance of marble and wood which characterises the luxurious accommodation at Le Meridien. Spacious deluxe rooms and executive suites offer tasteful repose with connecting en-suite bathroom, each with its own private balcony over-looking the tropical gardens and out onto the Indian Ocean.
Room and Bungalow Configuration
278 rooms in total, comprising 130 deluxe king, 115 deluxe twin, 20 executive suites, 1 presidential suite, 6 one-bedroom bungalows, 6 two-bedroom bungalows.
All rooms are fully equipped with air-conditioned, marble bathroom with separate shower, seated make-up mirror alcove, IDD phone, in-room safe, remote controlled TV, fully stocked mini bar, cotton bathrobes, personal care toiletries. Twice daily room maid service.
HOTEL FACILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
- Three (3) Balinese swimming pools, 54m water slide and a swimming lagoon with a man made white sand beach
- Children's pool, children's club, a sandbox pavilion ad playhouse
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Two air-conditioned squash courts
- 18-hole golf course
- Extensive spa facilities
- Nirwana Restaurant offers a selection of international cuisine influenced by Asian styles
- The Pool Grill Restaurant
- Cendana Restaurants the all day dining restaurant
- Lobby Lounge Bar
- Nautilus Pub - Unwind to a game of pool or darts or simply enjoy top class entertainment nightly
- Amphitheatre - An open air amphitheatre with seating capacity for 120 seats
- Transport services and Tour Information
- Meeting and Banquet Facilities catering for anything between 25 to 600 with world class facilities