Resplendent of a traditional community, the gangsa villa is composed of 11 private villas featuring a choice of one, two and three bedrooms. All villa property located in the revered priestly village of Sanur where guests will discover the harmony of Balinese living.
For centuries the Balinese have lived in family compounds throughout the island on parcels of land that are symbolic of their heritage and status within society. Traditional Balinese architecture implies that everything has a proper and proportionate space - a place to eat, a place to sleep and a place to relax. the gangsa has adapted this unique concept to create a series of private villas where the art of living is free from the complications of the outside world.
The name 'gangsa' refers to the keyed instrument that plays the resonant melodies in a traditional Balinese orchestra. This choice of name is a conscious effort to preserve the island's vibrant culture through tourism
- Private swimming pool surrounded by a sundeck, outdoor dining space and tropical garden.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with en- suite bathroom facility.
- Semi-open integrated living and dining environment.
- Gourmet kitchen with stove, microwave, refrigerator, crockery and utensils.
- Satellite television and entertainment system.
- IDD telephone.
- Safety deposit box.
- 24-hour Guest Assistant.
- Daily Guest Activities.
- Beach Club.
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning.
- Shuttle service.
- Car charter.
The Gangsa Villa Facilities & Service
- New Free Book and DVD service from our library
- New in room Pizza delivery service by Massimo Restaurant
- New Broadband internet connection
- New Bicycle rental
- Casual secretarial services
- 24 hour security
- Free private parking area
- Transfers upon request
- Daily housekeeping and replenish
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Massage service
- Water sports: Surf, kitesurf, sail, wind surf, dive, Kayaking and fishing
- Baby sitter
- Baby cots
- Doctor on call 24 hrs