Villa Semana Bali is a hidden treasure deep in the Ubud area. Consisting of private Villas each with unique views of one of the Ayung River tributaries, a stay in this exclusive retreat can be relaxing and spiritual at the same time.
Bali Villas Semana built with the discerning traveler in mind this top end 4 star resort has an air of comfort and privacy not found at other properties.
Perfect for family or corporate group retreats where the privacy of a whole resort for yourself is needed. Consider holding that special birthday trip with family and friends at the Villa Semana and it will be a memory of a lifetime.
HOTEL FACILITIES :
Villa Types and Features:
Villa Semana Bali is offering to you a variety choice of villa type accommodation as featured below:
* Garden Villas (Lily & Mawar): The Lily and Mawar are adjacent, deftly segregated by foliage and evoking a sense of the sublime. Amply furnished with modern amenities, the bathroom meticulously attends to thought and detail, creating an inner sanctum filled with quiet beauty. The rustic outdoor shower adds a touch of urbane charm in this idyllic setting.
* Deluxe Villa B - 2 bedrooms (Kemboja): Total floor area per villa: 105 square meters
Kemboja is our solitary villa with 2 en suite bedrooms. Traditional Balinese interiors subtly lit with amber lighting intensify sleep comfort with plush bedding and downy pillows. Be lulled to peaceful slumber by the soft night sounds of nature and the gentle whisper of the Ayung River coursing by beneath.
* Deluxe Villa A - 2 storey villa (Teratai): Total floor area: 95 square meters
Lounge by your private pool intimately surrounded by dense foliage and greenery. Renew the essence of your soul within the strong meditative calm of this divine Eden.
* Deluxe River Villa B -1 bedroom (Alamanda): Total floor area: 95 square meters
Meandering along the Sayan ridge, this villa is sited on another tier.The infinity edge of each private pool stretches out to the emerald splendor of the verdant valley. Let your mind, body and soul feast upon stunning vistas of rice terraces and silhouettes of the Kintamani volcano in the distance
* Deluxe Villas A -1 bedroom (Katalia, Melati, Vanda & Helikonia): Total floor per villa area: 95 square meters. Ornately-carved Balinese doors greet you at the entrance portal or angkul-angkul, opening up to a modest courtyard where water, shrubbery and light harmonize with adjoining living pavilions. These bales are miniature representations of vernacular architecture depicting the Hindu- Balinese cosmic universe.
* Presidential Villa [Cempaka]: Total floor area: 160 square meters. Resting above the Ayung River, the two-storey villa is a picture of unruffled calm. Overlooking the vast expanse of the Sayan valley, the spacious swimming pool's magical quality is further enhanced by the dappled play of the ever-changing light off the water.
The ground-floor open air pavilion or bale is often used as living quarters or as a sheltered contemplative spot for meals, the delicate rustle of leaves serenading you as zephyrs gently swirl through the compound. Flanked by lush tropical foliage and the melodious sound of falling water, the dining terrace exudes romance by the ever changing play of light at different times of the day.
Room Facilities ::
Bar and Restaurant:
Overlooking the central swimming pool perched right on the edge of the Ayung River gorge, the Pondok Restaurant boasts an epicurean selection of gastronomic delights from traditional Balinese fare to a luscious Balinese/Thai fusion combination in the best of Asian foods.
Our obliging chefs' deft hands would also be glad to whip up your personal favorites to satisfy those cravings.
Trust in our chefs' choices. Never will you sample such fresh vegetables and produce except at Villa Semana. We use organically grown vegetables from our own gardens, and serve them crisp to your dining plate.
Set against the ambiance of lush tropical flora and fauna, the rustic charm of the restaurant is perfect accompaniment to your dining experience.
Serenely seated on the banks of the Ayung River, the Arcadian setting of the 2 open-air bales and 1 massage pavilion that front the Semana Spa is a perfect blend of Nature and modern architectural creation in seamless poetry.