Bali cruise with sailing yacht by Island Explorer Cruises is the best way to discover and enjoy an unforgettable full day cruise on Lembongan Island.
You may also try your luck troll fishing while passage making. Sail onboard the Relax and feel the warmth of the ocean breeze on deck while enjoying morning & afternoon tea or coffee with refreshments (soft drinks, beers, and wines at reasonable prices).
The fun continues as you arrive in Lembongan Island Bay, where you are treated to a great BBQ buffet lunch on board, and can join all water activities.
Island Explorer is a 17 meter (60 ft), around-the-world sailing yacht with a capacity of 20 passengers. This modern yacht, departs every morning at 8.30 am returns 5.00 pm.
Departs: 8.30 am
Returns: 5.00 pm
Rates Included :
- Water activities, tralling fishing, meal, sfot drink
Bali Fun Ship
is a 26m fast catamaran with a capacity of 150 passengers. The only boat with a jacuzzi and a water slide from the top deck straight into the waterDeparting from Benoa Harbour, the crossing time only 40 minutes to Lembongan IslandBe adventurous on a truly FUN SHIP.
Enjoy your morning tea, coffee and FREE soft drinks with some refreshments (beers and wines at reasonable prices).The fun continues as you arrive on Lembongan Island where you have a great BBQ buffet lunch onboard with crisp salads, and join all water activities
Rates Included :
- Airconditioned hotel transfers
- BBQ buffet lunch all you can eat with crisp salads
- Soft Drinks
- Water Slide
- Sea Kayaking
- Banana boat riding
- Glass bottom boat
- Seaweed Village Tour
- Pool use at the Coconuts Beach Resort
- Morning tea, fresh fruits, etc
THEREE ISLAND CRUISES
Speed 30 knots, 30 passengers and 30 minutes crossing time. Additional cruise around Nusa Penida + Ceningan Island.
Experience the awesome power of our new ocean rafting boat. Not Just a ride but an island adventure.
Get there faster and spend more time at the island.
Departs: 10.30 am
Returns: 5.00 pm
(approximately) Daily Programs
- Please pay attention to the life jacket demonstration by our crew.
- Departing Benoa Harbour we see interesting local fishing and trading vessels.
- As we leave the harbour we see Nusa Dua on the starboard (right) side and Serangan Island on the left. This island is also known as Turtle Island. A large reclamation and canal development began here before the economic crisis.
- See the surf huts at Serangan Island on our left as we sail towards Lembongan.
- Sanur Beach with its many hotels and restaurants can be seen off the port side (left).
- Our sailing time can vary due to the ocean current. The Pacific Ocean is 30cm higher than the Indian Ocean. The Badung strait between Lembongan Island and Bali is one of the few passages in which the ocean flows south. The current can reach up to 7 knots.
- If we have a slower trip to the island we have a fast one back!
Arrival at the Islands
- We cruise around the beautiful islands of Lembongan, Penida and Ceningan.
- If the ocean conditions are favorable we will anchor in Crystal clear waters of one of the bays for snorkeling. we cruise past the mangrove forest, seaweed farms and local villages
- On arrival at lembongan island we moor alongside our pontoon, close to the famous “Playgrounds” surf break.
1300 Lunch Time
- You will be transported by small boat to Coconuts Beach Resort for your buffet lunch
- After lunch you may stay at the pool or return to the pontoon for your water activities, snorkeling, kayaking, banana boat rides and glass bottomed boat reef tour
If you are returning to bali today please be ready on the beach for pick up
Please don't be late! the boat must leave on time
Depart Lembongan Island for Benoa Harbour
1700 Arrive at Benoa Harbour, Bali and transport to your hotel.